Get Your Tickets NOW for the 2018 Local Hero Award Celebration
We're taking over 215 Grove to celebrate our Heroes! Great band with lots of food, beer & cocktails and bites....
You cast your vote and chose the winners - now it is time to celebrate with them! Join emcee, Ernie Manouse as we announce the winners of Edible Houston's Third Annual Local Hero Awards. We'll celebrate with local brew, wine, live music and appetizers. ALL proceeds of the event will go to the winner of the non-profit category (Brighter Bites, Houston Food Bank or Second Servings).
Each ticket gets drinks, bites & samples from our finalists, live music and a raffle ticket for a chance to win a fabulous prize.
Raffle and Silent Auction Items include:
- 2 Tickets to Outstanding in the Field - hosted by Whitehurst Hertitage Farm with Chef Ryan Lachaine at Reil (Value $470)
- 4 Tickets to the 2018 Butcher's Ball (value $500)
- A Big Ass Fan (value over $800)
- Dinner and Lodging Package from the Houstonian
- A Night's Stay at Hotel Alessandra with spa enhancements (value $500)
- Wine Tasting from Nice Wines (value $800)
- And more.....
We'll have bites from Chef Ara - Harlem Road TX BBQ, Reil, Black's Market Table, Harold's, Caroline's Creations, Chocolate Wasted Ice Cream, KICPOPS and much more.
Beverages from Buffalo Bayou, Trough Juice, Eureka Heights and specialty cocktails sponsored by Roxor Gin and Deep Eddy Vodka
Support our community and become a member! Become a member HERE to get Insiders pricing.
THIS EVENT IS MADE POSSIBLE THROUGH THE GENEROUS SPONSORSHIP OF THESE LOCAL BUSINESSES:
215 Grove Street
Dripping Springs (Bourbon)
Date: May 10, 2018 6:00 PM-9:00 PM
Location: 215 Grove Street | 215 Grove St, Houston, TX
Event website: wwwediblehoustoncom.ticketleap.com