- 1 bag Laughing Frog Farm microgreens
- 1 handful Moringa leaves*
- 1 bunch fresh young radish leaves, torn
- 1 orange, segmented and cut into smaller pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Meyer lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw local honey
Toss microgreens, Moringa leaves and torn radish leaves and place in a bowl. Divide orange on top. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and honey (taste and season if needed) and pour over salad. Serve immediately.
* Nutrient-packed Moringa has small, round leaves and has a peppery taste. Finca Tres Robles grows it and sells it at the farmers market.